Thursday 6 May 2010

Spring is sprung!

And the ground is a carpet of blue...at least the woods are. I took this last night, whilst out on my bike. My first longer-than-a-commute ride since London. Was lovely, but my legs are sore today...and i really should remember to take my non tinted glasses with me. A choice between flies in the eyes, and not being able to see cos it is too dark is not really a choice at all..i ran the fly gauntlet. Only got caught once too.....

This was out near Cuddesdon. I have discovered so many beautiful parts of Oxfordshire, so close to home. Like the field of pale lilac poppies near Great Haseley, last year in September. Or the sunflowers. I have discovered that by going out and getting lost we can come so much nearer to finding ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment